Uniforest Scorpion Grabs feature robust construction, are made from high-quality materials, have quality anti-corrosion protection and on movable parts, slide bushings are used which are lubrication free. The Uniforest Scorpion Grapple model 1300SV has a 51″ opening and closes down to 2-3/4″ with bypass jaws, 360 degree continuous rotation, 21,000 pound clamping power and heavy duty hydraulic fittings and hoses. The unit comes equipped with combined quick attachment and 3 point hitch use mounts. Has a built in diverter valve with hose kit and 12volt toggle. This equipment is designed for durability and stability, proven in the harshest conditions in the world. Applications for this equipment excel for small logging operations, landscaping, site development and disaster debris management.
• Complete with boom, rotator and grapple
• Designed to work with 3pt hitch set ups or universal quick connects
• Mount on the front of a skid steer, tractor or 3 pt hitch
• Move logs, brush and more with ease
• Included solenoid valve and toggle to switch one set of hydraulic remotes to each function